Saturday, February 5, 2011

On the Wild Side

It's been quite a while since I've had the time to post.  Here are some things that have kept me busy.  

My daughter absolutely adores anything cheetah or leopard print!  She's been bugging me to add something cheetah print to her plain jeans.  I've had this bag in my closet just taking up space and thought it was time to repurpose the old thing.  


American Eagle jeans with a wild back side.
Since students aren't allowed to wear holes in their jeans, I added a "holy" patch.  

These Miss Me jeans have seen their day!  
Below is what they use to look like!
The metal chain eventually started to come off and  I replaced it with  cheetah fabric.  


It was a little difficult to use the metal chain link as a template since it was missing a few links.  Instead - I used a new dryer sheet to trace the area that needed to be filled.  The dryer sheet was thick enough to draw on and sheer enough to see through.  :)   

1 comment:

  1. your daughter's jeans turned out great. I am sure she loves them and will be the envy of all her friends. Watch out you may be upcycling her friends jeans too! The dryer sheet is a great idea too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...