Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Holidays :)

It's been quite a while since I've posted.  Life has taken over!  It seems as if I live on the road these days.  My kids are heavy into sports.  My son just wrapped up cross-country and is now starting middle school basketball.  My daughter's soccer team has had to travel out of state a couple of times within the last few months, which put my creativity on hold.  My mind is still coming up with ideas to work on, but I need to find the time to actually do it! Don't forget to visit Cat's Alley on facebook


Meanwhile, I'll be posting pictures of life's treasures every now and then.  
Here's one to get your appetite going!  These Biscochos have been a tradition in our family for as long as I can remember!  They are a must-have at Christmas... along with some good 'ole Mexican hot chocolate!  My daughter made some for her semester final in food & nutrition and I'm soooo happy she did! :) yum!!!  She used a combination of our home-town recipe and one from Muy Bueno Cookbook.  The cookbook should be available in the fall of 2012.  I can't wait to get my hands on all those recipes!     


snowflake biscochos
I hope y'all are enjoying the cooler weather and wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...